My client is looking for a secretary / paralegal who can assist firmwide ( focussing on conveyancing predominantly ).
Duties include dealing directly with client queries daily, opening client files and onboarding, preparing documentation, digital dictation, ensuring files are orderly and complete etc.
The position is office based however they will consider a day or two working from home
• Previous paralegal (or legal secretarial) experience is required
• Excellent organisational skills that support an ability to work with a high degree of attention to detail whilst at the same time productively managing a large volume of work to stretching targets in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and provide exemplary client care.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Flexible attitude to work such as a willingness to act appropriately to meet unexpected demands, including the ability to prioritise own work under pressure.
The client is happy to consider full time / part-time and salary will be dependent on hours and experience.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.