Korean Speaking Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £174 per day
Duration – 31st December 2021
Summary of a Korean Speaking Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager
The purpose of this role is to lead strategic planning part and directly report to Head of Marketing Planning team. You will work closely with the CEO and CMO of Europe and support senior executives to make decisions and implement their vision into strong business cases.
Responsibilities of a Korean Speaking Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager
- Support the evolution, integration and implementation of CEO’s vision and direction
- Define priorities across marketing teams, drive the project forward in collaboration with wider marketing teams
- Brand, Digital, and PR –and relevant teams in HQ
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary marketing projects from start to finish, manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate goals/findings/results to senior executives
- Develop collaborative and strong credible relationships with wider European teams and the headquarter in South Korea
- Design and develop concise reports for senior partners, VP and above, actively promoting European marketing team’s performance
- Coordinate and deliver ad-hoc business/marketing Key Performance Indicators analysis reports to support business decision makers.
- Evaluate and improve organisational efficiencies within the marketing team
- Ensure brand consistency and quality control of all collateral and communications being used internally and externally across European countries
Key competencies of a Korean Speaking Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager
- Understands both multicultural working culture –especially Korean and European
- Fluent in both English and Korean
- Proactive, enthusiastic team player
- Proven project management skills
- Resilient under pressure
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, focus and re-prioritise when things change (frequently!)
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude
- Passion for marketing
- Curiosity and a desire to be part of a team that creates forward-thinking marketing
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.