Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for innovative individuals who want to drive technology and push the brand to new heights. This Junior Product Marketing Manager role is a 6 month contract with a view to extend.
Job Description for Junior Product Marketing Manager
As a Junior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the project management of a product line within the digital appliances business. You will support the implementation of the product strategy within the UK and liaise with key stakeholders to deliver campaigns that add value to the brand.
Key Responsibilities of this Junior Product Marketing Manager role
- Support the product manager in defining the strategy
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the launch of products across the teams involved
- Work closely with the product manager to monitor and report on competitor strategy and market trends and work to build plans for improvement
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of promotional activity
- Contribute to the development of quarterly and yearly forecasting plans
- Take ownership of personal development plan to build the skills necessary to develop into a product manager
Key Attributes of this Junior Product Marketing Manager role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- High level competence in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong numeracy and commercial acumen
- Experience of processing large quantities of data to make complicated decisions
- Well developed Creative Problem Solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Benefits for this Junior Product Marketing Manager role.
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.