Junior Marketing Manager
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £156.71 per day
Duration – 31st December 2022 with the view to extend
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Responsibilities of a Junior Marketing Manager
- Clear, impactful and successful marketing end-to-end for both launch & sustain phases.
- Development and deployment of assets to the digital and channel to enable excellent execution throughout the customer decision journey.
- Consistent messaging and visual identity for launch and sustain to drive towards one brand agenda across IM.
- Day to day process management and information / asset sharing
- Support to both Team Lead and Marketing Manager on campaign strategy and delivery.
- Work closely with partners in product, legal, channel and key agencies
- Work closely with all partners across Marketing Operations and Finance to ensure smooth running of the relevant category marketing budget, raising campaign lines, PPs and POs via the accurate Samsung process (SAP, BQMS, SELMS…).
- Help establish tracking and reporting processes within our team and how this information is circulated.
- Identify stretch goals and improvements in day to day team operations and also campaign activity with
Key competencies of a Junior Marketing Manager
- A forward-thinking team player with a positive approach to their work day
- Appreciation for exposure to PR, Social, Media, ATL and BTL streams of work
- Appreciation and exposure to Agency management
- Externally focused: the ability to understand retail, channel and online needs and deliver messages and comms that will generate demand
- This role requires the ability to balance work at pace and be flexible
- Maintain a level-head and raise your hand when needed
- Deliver toolkits and assets on time to all relevant parties
- Competitor understanding
- Culturally attuned
- Creative judgement
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.