My Client currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic in-house recruiter to join their growing team.
• To manage all aspects of recruitment from creating campaigns, advertising the role and ultimately to hiring suitable candidates.
• Responsible for liaising and building community and agency relationships
• Interview and assess all candidates
• Perform all relevant checks – ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
• Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
• Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
• Achieve targeted recruitment figures
• To plan and maintain recruitment drives
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to liaise and build strong relationships with referral sources. This is a strong customer facing role and so you will need the confidence to attend meetings and networking groups and promote the clients services to attract the right candidates.
You must be prepared to work some evenings and weekends in order to find and attract the best candidates.
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding company where you can develop your recruitment skills and become a pivotal member of the support and office function.