Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Staines Upon Thames
Salary: £40 – £50,000 PA
Summary of a HR Business Partner
Supporting the HR team and the business, delivering on key initiatives/projects linked to strategic objectives; furthering employee engagement and experience; ensuring operational processes and policies meet both legislation and commercial needs.
The main focus of this role will be to drive change and transformation through various initiatives.
You will need at least 10 years HR experience.
Key Responsibilities of a HR Business Partner
• Talent Management Program and Development for identified employees
• Recruitment and onboarding for employees and assessors (i.e., third-party contractors)
• Health & wellbeing strategy
• Employee Engagement in the post pandemic workspace
• Change and transformational projects that may include restructures and operational improvement initiatives amongst others
• Evaluate current working practices, provide recommendations and execute change based on up-to-date knowledge of HR legislation and best practice in the industry
• Supporting in benchmarking of salary and benefits and recommending competitive compensation models
Key Competencies of a HR Business Partner
• Significant experience in driving key initiatives, change management projects
• Significant experience working with the senior management team
• Understand internal stakeholder engagement
• Self-starter, flexible and resilient, and good at collaborating with others
• Good organisational ability
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Good level of IT literacy, with MS Teams, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• CIPD qualified
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• Up to date knowledge of HR legislation and best practice
• We are seeking candidates that have the following key strengths and behaviours:
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.