Please note that the day rate range advertised includes a PAYE and Ltd. option.
This HR Advisor role is based in the North Surrey area and is a 12 month contract. In this role you will be a first line support of the ‘in-life’ employee lifecycle encompassing starters, leavers, family friendly, absence and contractors.
Key responsibilities of this HR Advisor Role
- Provide first line support for all low level employee relations enquiries
- Conduct exit interviews
- Manage end to end family friendly processes, advising on relevant legislation
- Support re-organisations where required with appropriate consultation
- Provide advice on disciplinary and grievance investigations, absence and settlement agreements
- Assist with the maintenance of HR Policies
- Assist managers in the completion of job descriptions and benchmarking
- Maintain employee relations spreadsheets and compile and analyse reports as required
Key Attributes of this HR Advisor Role
- Demonstrable HR Advisor experience
- A CIPD qualification desirable but not essential. Willingness to study and gain CIPD level 3 minimum
- A passion for the HR Advisor role and the value it brings to the business
- Confident face to face and consultative in approach
- Can understand and interpret technical language with regard to HR Policy and Contracts
- Can work through ambiguity and accept a lack of structure
- Attention to detail
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.