HR Administrator (Part Time)
Location: Hersham, Surrey (moving to Weybridge, Surrey in Autumn 2022)
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 pro rata
Hours: 24/25 hours per week (Hybrid working)
3/4 full days or Short days every day. Friday in the office is a must
Experience and knowledge of working within a SME and reporting to the Head of Human Resources and an understanding of the HR process.
• End-to-end administration
• Covering recruitment, starters, leavers, movers and benefits, as well as HRIS database maintenance
• The first contact point for employees across the company
• Processing the day-to-day general queries to deadline and with exceptional attention to detail
• Managing the team’s group mailbox daily, as well as taking action on all HR queries from the business
• Escalating to Head of Human Resources when needed
• Ensuring all queries are managed within the appropriate time frame.
• Following shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted
You will need….
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, with confidence to communicate with all employees across the business
• Understanding the need for strict confidentiality
• A personable and empathetic approach – this role partners our people, and we should put them at the forefront when working through people-related matters
• A highly organised and experienced People Administrator
• Annual performance-related bonus
• 25 days annual leave (plus birthday)
• Life insurance
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Consultant: Donna Jackson