12 month FTC covering maternity leave
To provide a full HR administration service to the HR department and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries across the UK.
• To administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews.
• To maintain and update electronic and hard copy personnel records.
• To support with training administration including booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records where appropriate.
• To prepare all letters and contracts for employee terms and conditions.
• To support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly.
• To prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data.
• To handle all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate.
• To provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, uploading documents to systems, scanning, photocopying and emails.
• Ensure the HR Dashboard is maintained and kept up to date as the single point of information regarding HR metrics.
To provide administrative support to the recruitment process including:
o Placing of advertisements
o Liaising with recruitment agencies
o Managing candidate correspondence including invitations to interview
o Acting as point of contact for any candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process
o Preparation of shortlisting and selection documentation for managers including printing / copying of interview forms
• To produce and issue all offer letters and employee contracts.
• To undertake all required pre-employment checks.
• To ensure a smooth onboarding process for the new employee.
• Attend and organise job fairs at the appropriate Universities.
• Support Graduate, summer placements and year in industry candidates.
• Organise the annual 2 week work experience process.
• To support the HRBP’s with their HR projects and to lead on a project each year at the appropriate level for the role.
To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policies and procedures.
To provide administrative support in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
• To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments.
• To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company and its staff and maintain compliance with GDPR legislation.
• Actively participate in all HR meetings
• Own the systems that we are currently using including, but not limited to, Sharepoint and Cascade HR
• 1-2 years of experience in similar organisation
• Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive approach to work – looking continually for improvements
• Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
• Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
• Developed interpersonal skills and able to deal with colleagues at all levels
• Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
• Build and maintain strong and effective working partnerships with managers and colleagues across the business.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.