My client is looking for a candidate to work on a temp to perm basis in this newly created role. Working closely alongisde the HR Manager this is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is looking for their first role or already has some office experience.
This is a temp to perm position!
Key Duties of Recruitment Administrator
- Assist with recruitment tasks – updating internal database, sending out tests, arranging interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Update company org charts
- Update and maintain our company internal holiday and sickness tracking system (Teamseer)
- Prepare and provide employee contracts and offer letters
- Create and update employee records
- Provide employment references
- Ensure probations periods are acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Ensure performance reviews are completed to an agreed timeframe
- General admin tasks i.e answering the phone, filing etc.
Key Attributes of Recruitment Administrator
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Strong team player attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.