My client requires an experienced housekeeper working in Weybridge and potentially to cover some days in London.
• Position includes housekeeping (Cleaning, washing, ironing and some table setting etc.)
• Some cooking is an advantage (for the children) and making teas and coffee etc. for guests.
• Attention to detail required, changing lightbulbs and making sure all services function (TV, music etc.). Report defects as necessary
• Hard worker with housekeeping background preferred.
• Should be able to pack/unpack for the family when asked.
• Ideal time would be maybe 10am to 6pm (but flexible).
• Main house is 7 bedroom house with pool complex, but job also includes large 2 bed guest house, snooker room and staff house.
• Some shopping possible.
• Driver essential, clean licence.
Please apply for further details.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.