Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-ordinator
Location: West Byfleet
Summary & Purpose of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-ordinator
Working within the Operations, the role of the HSEQ Co-Ordinator is to provide broad based administrative support to the HSEQ department. The role is required to assist with the Management administration in relation to the international standards to which the company is accredited.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-ordinator role:
• Provide administrative support to the HSEQ Team
• Co-Ordinate the collection of data and production of Management reporting for the QMI and Health and Safety statistics
• Monitor training and certification expiry of all suppliers, their engineers and report to the HSEQ Manager any which are expired.
• Monitor client and internal audit results and maintain league tables for suppliers, engineers and project managers with regards to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality performance
• Co-Ordinate the onboarding and accreditation of suppliers and engineers, liaising with the relevant stakeholders across the business obtaining their feedback and input during the accreditation process
• Maintain the approved suppliers list and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders from across the business
• Support the HSEQ team in the maintenance of the Controlled Document Library, and co-ordinate and schedule documentation reviews with the document sponsor
• Maintain the register of Generic Risk Assessments and monitor their review cycle
• Provide support in the production of PowerPoint training presentations
• Support the HSEQ team in the production of Forms, templates and publications for the Integrated Management System, Quality Management System, Safety Management System and Environmental Management System.
• Support the HSEQ team in the preparation for audits and the collation of the relevant supporting evidence.
Key skills required for the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Co-ordinator
• Team player – with the ability to integrate easily, communicate with professional courtesy, energy and enthusiasm – inside and outside the business at all levels
• Outstanding customer service – both internal and external
• Problem solver – able to think through solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated – hands on and requirement minimal supervision
• Proven ability to manage your workload and conflicting priorities in a pressurised work environment
• You view and welcome constructive criticism as a means for development and improvement
• Previous experience in a HSEQ Team would be advantageous
• Possess a valid UK driving licence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Office SharePoint Services)