What an amazing place to work, full of endless opportunities, great people and a great environment. This company is truly innovative, making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide. People here are passion, creative and diverse and this helps to drive the business. A fantastic employer who invest in their staff, encouraging career progression.
Currently they are looking to recruit a Head Of Field Strategy within the TV/AV division. The team here is newly formed and incorporates Retail Execution & Operations, Field Force and Training. The team has a clear vision of establishing itself as the ‘go to’ function with a brand synonymous for outstanding execution which challenges the status quo and creates the cut through to generate the greatest experiences for our customers.
The Leadership Team is encouraged to embrace a pretty flat operating structure, which ultimately leads to complete honesty, transparency and challenge to ensure we accelerate towards the achievement of our goals. Ultimately, we are an authentic Team which works extremely hard but has fun along the way.
Ultimately in this role you will working across the following key areas:
• Working with the Head of Retail, the Head of Field will devise, implement and own all aspects of the Field Force strategy.
• You will act as the key strategic interface between the business and the Field Force agency, as well as proactively driving the relationships with channel partners, internal colleagues and through matrix working with the Training and Execution Teams will seek to set clear goals for the Field Agency.
• The role should seek to identify opportunities through clearly articulated and straight forward insight to develop, grow and challenge the overall commercial strategy and delivery of agency KPIs.
• You will be asked to support several other projects, without compromising the day to day deliverables.
• The HoFS will communicate the Retail Field vision with clarity and purpose.
• As the key stakeholder of the relationship between the incumbent Field Marketing Agency and in partnership with the Head of Field Development (HoFD), the HoFS will seek to consistently have the highest performing UK&I Field Force.
• Global recognition for being the ‘go to’ for all Field Force related initiatives is the vision.
• The HoFS is passionate about all things Retail and lives and breathes the Shopper and the Shopper Journey.
This role encompasses, leadership, strategy and operational. Below you will see the key criteria for this role:
• At least 5 years of Field Marketing experience, preferably working Brand and Agency side.
• Proven ability of delivering through an external agency
• Demonstrable experience of successfully formulating, implementing and evaluating Field Marketing initiatives at a senior level across previous organisations;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business with the credibility to influence at all levels;
• Possesses High levels of personal resilience;
• Proven ability at delivering in a similar role at Head of level – Field Force Operation related
• Knowledge of shopper journey and customer needs today and in the future
• Able to communicate with & present to Senior stakeholders
• Able to provide evidence of leading a team responsible for multiple territories
• Proven knowledge of insight and data use
• Able to track Analytics
• Strong negotiation skills