Global HR Manager
Salary: £52,000 PA
Summary of a Global HR Manager
To provide a professional HR and People Management service to all staff globally, ensuring that processes are in place to ensure legal compliance and risk management.
To liaise with, support and challenge the Exec to ensure all people matters are professionally managed.
Key Responsibilities of a Global HR Manager
• Undertake a HR role in the Management team and advise and guide the Exec Team in respect of all HR related matters;
• Interact with the Exec in respect of recruitment needs for the business globally, work with and oversee the Recruitment Manager to source and fill open positions;
• Advise the Exec on salary benchmarking for all roles in the business;
• Management of all aspects of HR legislation, ensuring HR policies are up to date, reflect relevant legislation and good practice;
• Onboarding of all staff globally;
• Management of the annual performance management process, including objective setting;
• Management of the Annual Pay and Bonus Review;
• Oversee and final sign off of the monthly payroll process to ensure that processes are effective, accurate and efficient, this includes reconciliation of the monthly payroll process;
• Identify and recommend training and development initiatives to support performance improvement;
• Annually review Employee Benefit programmes
Key Competencies of a Global HR Manager
• HR generalist who is CIPD Qualified with solid experience and exposure to influencing at a senior level;
• Experience of working in a changing environment in a growing company with overseas operations;
• Ability to handle business information confidentially, as appropriate;
• Demonstrates management and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to communicate effectively with the highest levels of management and decision-making individuals within the organization;
• Familiarity or experience with implementing policies, procedures, and training materials across business functions;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation / negotiation skills;
• Adequate self-awareness and confidence to acknowledge gaps in certain areas and seek to fill them from reliable sources;
• Excellent HR business partnering skills and relationship building;
• Flexible and able to multi-task; managing a number of different issues simultaneously;
• Good working knowledge of UK and international employment law.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.