Business Development Manager Europe
Salary: £40 – £50,000 with £20k OTE
To be responsible for those European markets where our client does not have a local sales presence and where a channel sales approach is required. Manage the performance of our clients resellers in the European markets where our client does not have a local sales presence. Business Development in Germany
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager Europe
Channel Partner (Reseller) Management
• Achieve the quarterly sales quota for the territory
• Work directly with end users to pull the business through the reseller partner.
• Support the reseller appropriately to ensure that they are equipped to win the deal.
• Perform market analysis for each country in territory to determine business opportunities and identify best in class reseller partners
• Review current reseller profiling and onboarding procedures. Identify service and support requirements and ensure these are covered by the reseller partner or client as appropriate
• Recruit top class reseller partners
Business Development in Germany
• Contact potential clients through a range of mediums (LinkedIn, networking, referrals, cold calling)
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Present to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Target police and non-police segments
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• 5+ years Channel Partner (Reseller) management experience
• 3+ years B2B sales experience
• Technology Solution selling background in the public sector marketplace
• Experience preparing tender submissions to public sector organisations
• Fluent in German (C1 level)
• Superior negotiating skills
• Excellent networking skills in order to identify and open up new business opportunities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Good time management, attention to detail, ability to handle pressure and deal with ambiguity
• Self-motivated, with a ‘hunter’ mentality
• Have a technical background with a good appreciation of IT software and hardware
• Be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical customers.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.