French Speaking Account Lead
Duration: 12 months FTC
Summary of a French Speaking Account Lead
Account Leadership role with responsibility for the commercial relationship and sales growth of key customer accounts and performance management of a small Account Executive team to deliver on specified regional customer driven KPIs. To execute and deliver agreed targets in accordance with the country plan(s). Reporting to: Customer Service Manager (UK, ROW or Key Markets)
Key Responsibilities of a French Speaking Account Lead
• Oversee the delivery of country plan KPIs within agreed timeframes.
• Retain and maximize revenues from existing key accounts through relationship management.
• Consistently maintain account development plans for each key account.
• Agree process and manage customer tenders, price agreements and sales contracts ensuring timely follow up before expiry to ensure customers are retained.
• Support Account teams to develop customer account objectives in conjunction with country plan.
• MA and GA tactical and strategic business plans encompassed into country plan, ensuring that Account teams are supporting the internal customer goals.
• Provide a professional and polished competitive service to own customer accounts and develop team to do likewise, following up any queries and confirming customer satisfaction
• Achievement of individual, team and where relevant, project-specific KPIs (regular assessment and refinement where required)
• Develop effective working relationships with other Account Leads to maintain consistency of approach across teams and knowledge share.
• Develop effective working relationships with MA and GA teams to ensure Customer Services Department delivers the appropriate service by attending, cross functional and core project team meetings.
• To escalate any additional team training requirements to line manager and continuous improvement team
• With the support of Continuous Improvement, conduct any side by side coaching of team members to ensure that process, verbal and written language including data capture and customer communication is being delivered to, or higher than the KPI expectations and standards.
• Review new MA programs after 2 weeks of activity and recommend/suggest process improvements. Flag any risks identified. Continue to review existing programs and create value.
• Direct responsibility for the leadership and personal development of Account Exec team
Key Competencies of a French Speaking Account Lead
• Demonstrable level of experience in a Customer Service, Sales or Account Management environment
• Be able to evidence a heightened sense of commercial & business awareness and an understanding of how to apply this within the regional team
• Ability to train and coach a team to higher standard of competence and performance levels
• Fluent Language ability (both written and verbal) for assigned region(s). Applicants with language capability where not a native speaker must be able to converse to an excellent level across all mediums
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in using Microsoft packages and CRM systems
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.