Location: Carrington . M31 4TG
Duration: 6 months
Purpose of a Fleet Administrator
To provide administration support to the UKI Fleet Engineering Maintenance team as required.
Administration of SAP service orders relating to all Planned and unplanned Maintenance activities as required within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities Fleet Administrator
• Raising Service orders for maintenance activities relating to operational equipment and the processing of all associated invoices
• Maintain Service order processing levels in accordance with agreed SLA’s
• Update service orders with relevant maintenance records, Technically Complete and ensure relevant maintenance plans are managed effectively
• Processing of internal inventory stock movement relating to all operational maintenance as required.
• Creation of Purchase Requisitions against external vendors relating to maintenance activities and the processing of all associated invoices
• Review and monitoring of Non-Personal Mailboxes as required
• Time and attendance entry into SAP.
• Preparation of monthly data reports as required
• Dealing with day to day accounts quires relating to fleet and facilities external vendor activities
• Providing additional admin support to other engineering functions where required
• Updating of relevant planned or unplanned maintenance schedules. Progress chasing of maintenance data/records to ensure compliance to legal standards
• Working with all distribution areas (drivers/supervisors) to ensure preventative maintenance tasks are initiated and actioned as required.
Key Competencies of a Fleet Administrator
• Strong Administrative Skills
• High level of accuracy whilst processing high volumes of potentially repetitive tasks
• Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office (essential), SAP (Desirable although training will be given)
• Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to become part of a small but very inter dependant team of colleagues
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.