Location – Chertsey
Salary – £106.88-£116.88 Per day
Duration – On going contract
Benefits: Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Access to Reward Plus discount shopping and Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks.
Summary of an Expenses Associate
In this role you will ensure all colleague expense claims are processed promptly, accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policy and UK tax regulation.
Responsibilities of an Expenses Associate
• Dealing with and escalating where required all colleague expense and credit card related queries via a central ticketing system ensuring SLA’s are met
• Support colleagues with completing their expenses where required
• Support with Concur Expense and Corporate Credit Card administration queries including password re-sets, delegate settings, corporate card credit limits, Expense/Corporate Credit Card reconciliations for individual colleagues as required
• New Starter and Leaver expense process
• Support with monthly expense and credit card reporting for management
• Ensure month end deliverables are met
• Support to the Accounts Payable and Shared Service team where urgency payments are required
• Ensure colleagues are trained on the systems/processes/policies accordingly
• Compliance with UK tax regulations
• Support with queries relating to Business Travel Requests and liaising with the reservations team
Key competencies of an Expenses Associate
Experience of working in a busy Expenses department
• Experience of using SAP and SAP Concur
• Experience of administering a corporate credit card programme
• Proficient in MS Office
• Flexible and adaptable
• Attention to detail
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with all levels of management
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd