Duties will include;
• Answering the phones
• Monitoring and answering emails
• Making party bookings
• Administrative Support to the Office and Management Team
• Assisting with any administrative tasks in the run up to an Event
• Booking Customers into our Christmas Party Booking System
• Ensuring all Customers requests are logged correctly, such as dietary requirements
• Taking and Inserting Payments into our Christmas Party Booking System
• Counting and Packing orders that are paid for, ensuring they are dispatched via royal mail or courier to the customer
• Responding to Customer Enquiries we receive via our Website
• Reconciling Payment Reports
• Helping customers with their online accounts
08:00 – 18:00 hours, and due to its fast pace and busy nature of the business a good work ethic with willingness to do overtime is essential – you get paid for every hour you work on a timesheet basis.
Parking on site
Excellent attention to detail
Good administration skills
Good computer skills, training on their booking system will be given.
This is a fixed contract from 5th Nov to 14th Dec, this is their busy time being an event company so they have lots of parties to organise.
Please give me a call if this is of interest?