Summary of European Insights & Strategy Manager
This role involves working very closely with the internal partners and is the central team driving the localisation of the global sales and marketing strategy for TV/AV. The team focuses on the retail and online channels to deliver the sales results through excellent execution of the consumer proposition.
The purpose of this role is to support the team in commercial and product marketing decision making, refine internal processes and improve information sharing.
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £228-£270 per day
Contract length – 31 December 2021
Responsibilities of European Insights & Strategy Manager
• Support the business intelligence, product and commercial teams with fresh business performance and market insights to facilitate tactical and strategic decision making
• Compile business strategy documents with support from other team members
• Analyse business reports to identify trends and opportunities to support sell out performance
• Support the team with the aggregation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
• Support the formulation and successful implementation analytical tools and processes that streamline workflows and improve the efficiency of the team and business operations
• Improve the transparency, consistency and flow of appropriate information across the business to support timely decision making and anticipation of issues that require counter measures
Key competencies of European Insights & Strategy Manager
• Proficiency in Korean language (written and verbal) is essential
• Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
• Advance Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced in environment
• Thorough in process and passionate about accuracy
• Self-motivating with the ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changing priorities and processes
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.