Salary: £20,000PA + travel expenses
Summary of the role of a Driver/Foot Courier
Our client is seeking a Driver/Foot Courier to join their team based in Ashford. You must be well presented, a uniform of t-shirt, fleece and jacket will be provided. This is a permanent position, Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00 with an hour lunch break. You may sometimes have to work additional hours during busy periods to ensure that all the work is completed (part lunch or past 5pm) will be paid as overtime.
Key Responsibilities of a Driver/Foot Courier
• Travel around London & Local areas either by small van or on foot via train & tube, delivering and collecting urgent documents from embassies, government buildings, solicitors and our clients.
• Scan all documents in and out of embassies/companies.
• Take extra care at all times with the documents as they are extremely urgent and valuable
• Communicate with the office and other couriers
Key Competencies of a Driver/Foot Courier
• Basic admin skills is essential for documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving license
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.