Digital Marketing Lead (J10956LC)
The purpose of this role is to be the business lead for performance marketing activity; developing, delivering and optimising digital strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display.
The day-to-day will include:
- Support Senior Management to compile performance marketing strategies.
- Manage performance team to ensure objectives are clear, and Performance Marketing Roadmap is being delivered.
- Collaborate with performance agencies to ensure projects are delivered on scope, on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with internal partners within the divisions to respond to briefs and communicate findings.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and DMP & AdTech teams to activate activity against defined audiences, and share findings.
- Review performance of activity against KPIs; define test & learn roadmap to ensure continual optimisation.
- Quality check all work carried out by our agencies.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong background of delivering Performance Marketing campaigns, and a consistent track record of delivering a strong return on investment from such campaigns.
- Detailed knowledge of Digital marketing and ability to deliver value as part of the coordinated communications mix.
- Project management and line management skills – capable of delivering project plans and balancing schedules across own and team projects.
- Ability to effectively manage agencies and teams, and to work in large cross functional teams.
- Strong agency management skills.
PAYE: £262.30 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.