Data Entry Administrator
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £110.88-£114.88 Per day
Duration – Mat Cover (12 months)
Benefits: Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Access to Reward Plus discount shopping, Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks and 3 Volunteering days each year.
Summary of a Data Entry Administrator
In this role you will input data of the Customer Commercial T&Cs and check
Customer deals cost items are rightfully recorded. You will also track and trace customer’s attained rebates or other customer rewards in cooperation with Accounts Receivable teams and sometimes have a direct communication with customers.
Responsibilities of a Data Entry Administrator
• Substantiate customer T&C into the companies TCMS recording system by accurate data
• Summarise above data entry to excel and circulate to partners including Sales Team
• Check duplication of customer deals (e.g. Sell Out Allowance) when Sales Team raises
deals approvals into the new Artificial Intelligence Sales Deduction management system
• Collaborating closely with customers and Sales teams to ensure deals are properly
accrued and communicated in timely manner with internal processes are followed
• Reporting of status of Sales Deduction budgets to partners
• Working with the Accounts Receivable team to validate and process of customer
• claims received and management of account accruals
• Support Commercial Finance Managers with data requests
Key competencies of a Data Entry Administrator
• Sophisticated skills in MS Excel – highly competent with data sorting, filtering, pivots,
Charts and vlookup
• High attention to detail
• Great interpersonal skills
• Excellent administration skills
• Well planned & organised
• Eagerness to learn and expand skills
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Consistent record in demonstrating accountability and ownership
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd