Summary of Customer Service Advisor
If you’re a motivated person with a passion for providing excellent customer service, and you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, achieve and develop your career goals, we’d like to hear from you.
As part of our dynamic service centre where there’s never a dull moment, you’ll have an integral part to play in supporting customers within the Package Gas Sector of the Industrial Gas Industry. Your role will be to handle inbound interactions from customers with a vast range of queries ensuring first point resolution for every type of interaction and responding in a friendly, supportive and timely manner. In return you’ll enjoy extensive training, the opportunity to build a wealth of transferable skills, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
Location – Crewe
Salary – £9 per hour
Contract length – February 2022
Responsibilities of Customer Service Advisor
• Deliver excellent customer service to new and existing customers by efficiently & confidently managing inbound calls achieving customer satisfaction.
• Maintain, develop and apply knowledge of relevant products/ process area to respond to queries and request from customers within a defined timescale.
• Use all customer contacts as an opportunity to identify customer needs and voice of dissatisfaction. Take personal responsibility in these instances to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues and improve working practise.
• Target retention of business through customer care and efficient service.
• Instigate & drive through process improvement initiatives to make us easiest to do business with.
• Provide support and assistance, especially to those within your team, as well as other teams while being accountable for your own performance.
• Timely and accurate administration work, including recording of full notes on all systems.
• Develop the skills and behaviours targeted in your Personal Development Plan to support improved performance going forward.
Key competencies of Customer Service Advisor
• Passion to deliver excellent customer service
• Maths & English GCSE (C+)
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
• Proven ability to adaptable to change
• Team player
• Previous office experience is essential
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday -Friday
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.