Customer Service Administrator
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £ 28,000 PA
Duration – Temp to Perm
Hours- Full time
Benefits- 25 days holiday, single medical cover, Company Pension and Parking.
Summary of a Customer Service Administrator
In this role you will act as a Key Administrator to support the head of Customer Service and the team.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Administrator
• Diary management for Head of Customer Service
• Deal with incoming correspondence as requested by Head of Customer Service
• Attend department meetings including booking of meetings, meeting room, lunch and refreshments. Provide minutes
• Daily log all 14-day lists received onto plot file
• Maintain spreadsheets as directed by Head of Customer Services
• Assist with complying reports and information for and Board Reports and presentations
• Raise Purchase Orders
• Create and maintain spreadsheet of costs, process invoices and contra-charges
• Update and maintain out of hours emergency service with all relevant contractor information for all sites
• Maintain hardcopy filing and archiving in line with company policy
Key competencies of a Customer Service Administrator
• Educated to A Level standard
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Team player
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant- Charlie Shepherd