Summary of a Customer Service Administrator
Our client is looking for organised administrator who possess excellent customer service skills to join their team. You will act as main point of contact for customers and clients and ensure that all bookings are recorded accurately.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Administrator
- Liaising effectively with clients, colleagues, and third parties on the phone and via email
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings
- Processing all documentation
- Accurately entering information into the in-house system
- Provide general administration
Key competencies of a Customer Service Administrator
- The ability to multitask
- Great organizational ability
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication Solid Customer Service and Admin skills
- Great attention to detail and able to work to set procedures
- Strong IT skills across a range of Microsoft or Internal bespoke systems.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.