Customer Operations Administrator
Location: West Molesey
Salary: £21 – £24,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday (Office Based)
Summary of a Customer Operations Administrator
Working as part of a small team, your workflow will include administrative tasks such as processing sales orders, preparing courier and dangerous goods documents for the shipment of orders, dealing with incoming calls to the business, filing, dealing with incoming emails, raising Customer Service cases on CRM, sending copy invoices to agents, and keeping agents up to date with their targets by sending weekly reports.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Operations Administrator
• Ensuring all trade and consumer customers receive excellent customer service from initial enquiry through to order fulfillment.
• A conscientious and enthusiastic customer service focused approach is essential along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels to both customers and colleagues
• You will be expected to attend at least one trade show a year and assist, where necessary, in the organisation of these shows.
• Dealing with stock and shipping queries by working closely with the warehouse team
• Receiving and processing orders and collecting pro forma payments
• Ensuring all emails into the Customer Operations & Info groups are dealt with in a timely manner
• Running Spindle at the end of every day to generate invoices for emailing or posting
Key Competencies of a Customer Operations Administrator
• Previous office experience preferred but not essential
• Good computer skills in Word, Outlook & Excel essential
• Knowledge of Sage200 would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given
• Adaptable and flexible – needs to maintain effectiveness in a fast moving/changing environment with varying tasks
• Highly organised in all tasks
• Can do attitude – proactive and takes initiative
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Ability to work alone and within a team
• Ability to handle pressure and be able to multi-task
• Proven time keeping and efficiency
• Committed to achieving results
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Consultant: Donna Jackson