Summary of Customer Experience Manager
This Customer Experience Manager role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. Our client is looking for a European CX Strategy Manager to work alongside the team towards new innovation & development strategy and framework for customer communication and promotion with brand promise of what support offers.
Key Duties of Customer Experience Manager
- Support the new service marketing framework and roadmap according to the agreed plan, budget and timeline in collaboration with various stakeholders cross functionally and divisionally.
- Facilitate and lead the progress of the planning and development of tasks/projects assigned for new initiatives on new customer channel & touch points – this involves micro/macro task/project management, progress reporting and presenting risks and contingency for the tasks/projects as well as the drawing out of potential new tasks/projects
- You will design detailed plans/briefs for each required service marketing task/project
- Define and drive consistent and high-quality strategic service marketing plans/campaigns across European customer touch points
- Work with ECSO, Marketing, HQ and Subsidiaries to align all service marketing activity
- Create and manage a Service Marketing Calendar which tracks both local/pan European and reactive/proactive activity
- Build robust service marketing plans/campaigns to meet the objectives of the service offers by reaching out to the target audience.
- Develop and track the performance of campaigns and report back against KPIs.
- Adhere to, maintain, develop and share Service Brand Guidelines and best practices.
- Deliver the created framework and review yearly basis
Key Attributes of Customer Experience Manager
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project planning, partner management and various B2B2C marketing management experience
- Enthusiastic, positive and champion for change looking for new ways of working and creative ideas
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to tight deadlines
- Big Brand experience with Inter-cultural exposure
- Technical savvy and understanding to unpick complex problems
- Extra languages are desirable as you will be working across European subsidiaries
- Budget management, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ideally some experience in customer service ideology and CX best practice
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.