CSA Training Governance
Salary: £125 per day
Duration: 31st December 2022
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Summary of the role of a CSA Training Governance
The Training Governance Coordinator is a key role within the Customer Service Academy Team.
The role of the Governance Coordinator is to create strong, all encompassing Training plans, supporting a clear direction for all product groups. Supported by the Content Creators as well, it is a critical factor to develop a method for measuring effectiveness of Training in the field and so utilise key KPI Service Data and Customer Sentiment to see success.
Key Responsibilities of a CSA Training Governance
- Act as Organiser and Coordinator for all EU Training coming from CSA and HQ Teams
- Ensure that Training is delivered but also effective
- Monitor and follow KPIs and respective data to ensure full Success/Fail information is available.
- Take a Leading Role with HQ Teams in Globally Common requirements, such as Generic Training Modules related to Repair Authority
- Assist with the role out of a Global Training and Education Portal / System within European Subsidiaries
- Review and consolidate technical product training and distribute via the correct systems
- Manage training records for ECSO colleagues and assist in the development plans for said colleagues
- Analyse KPIs and data / statistics and identify areas of concern and improvement
- To contribute towards the creation, review and maintenance of European policies and procedures
Key Competencies of a CSA Training Governance
- Learning & Development qualifications in relevant discipline ideally with experience in an electronics / industrial environment
- L&D experience 5 years
- Project Management experience
- Good knowledge of current L&D practices and processes
- Ability to write process and procedural documentation
- Technical, analytical, presentation skills with a high degree of self-motivation
- Must be able and willing to travel within Europe when required, with possible travel to Far East
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Resilience, ability to work under pressure and a good sense of humour
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.