CRM Marketing Manager
Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for someone to join their team to implement CRM activity to generate awareness and sales. You will support the CRM Strategy – aimed at delivering the best customer experience and business objectives. You will lead, own and be responsible for driving innovation, consideration, growth and revenue.
This CRM Marketing Manager role is a 12 month contract role with a view to extend.
Key responsibilities of CRM Marketing Manager Role
- Support the Senior Customer Marketing Manager with the implementation & execution of all customer marketing and engagement principles for the business
- Responsible for developing & executing CRM activity aligned to the Mobile and Home Division campaign strategies (all on time and to budget)
- Develop strong working relationships with the Strategy & Planning Managers and the wider Divisional Marketing contacts – essential to understanding commercial objectives and driving results
- Work closely with internal teams like the planning, commercial, retail, experience teams as well as wider CMO and divisional marketing teams to ensure plans are delivering, and campaign performance improves
- Working closely with external agencies to help co-ordinate and run the day-to-day activities, such as briefs, amends, reviews, approvals etc…
Key Attributes of this CRM Marketing Manager Role
- A customer marketing communications professional who has previously worked in a B2C consumer marketing environment
- Proven understanding of best practice customer marketing and routes to market, and be commercially focused whilst putting the customer at the heart of every decision
- Have outstanding communication & organizational skills
- Good knowledge of both CRM and retail marketing with demonstrable experience
- A university degree in Business, Marketing and/or Retail
- Demonstrable expertise of digital tools & techniques and developing creative solutions
- Proven project management skills
Benefits for this CRM Marketing Manager Role
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- Holiday pay
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.