CRM Data Manager
This role requires someone with demonstrable experience in Data and Data Management Platforms. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable both working independently and as part of large teams. They should be happy to work alongside both Technical Analysts within our agencies, and also able to translate key insights and recommendations in a clear way to internal marketing stakeholders.
Key skills needed for this role
- Experience in working with Customer Database and Data Platforms, preferably within the Adobe marketing ecosystem
- Experience of using SQL and ETL platforms to make sense of large data sets
- Strong understanding of GDPR compliance regulations
- An ability to work as part of a team, working on multiple projects for multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Be commercially and data driven with everything you do
- A great team player with strong leadership qualities, high levels of commitment, aspiration and adaptability.
PAYE: £214 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.