Credit control Coordinator
To collect and record fees due on behalf of third party Investment Companies.
• To assist the team in billing, collecting and recording the fees due.
• To deal with queries from Customers by phone and email.
• Take card payments using Sagepay.
• To assist in the preparation of reports for monthly meetings.
• To manage mail out of demands, reminder letters etc.
• Dealing with Agents, Solicitors and Operating Companies.
• Dealing with the administration, contracs and queries from Solicitors
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
• A proactive, driven person with common sense, attention to detail, and the ability to work
• Good level of IT skills and a credit control knowledge.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Communication (written and verbal), negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm
• Initially 22 Days plus 3 Days for the Christmas Period.
• A Day is added each year for the next three years, so at 5 years’ service you would have 25 Days