Overview of role:
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external clients requiring product(s) from exclusive distribution agreements.
- Maintain individual enquiry tracker ensuring sourcing, delivery and aftercare responsibilities are kept up to date.
- Execute sourcing requirements for clinical trial projects against agreed KPIs & timeframes
- Liaise with Group support functions and suppliers to ensure the delivery against awarded projects.
What does the day to day look like?
- Manage operational relationships with distribution agreement suppliers to maximise opportunities and ensure the best pricing and terms possible is achieved.
- Measure distribution agreement performance through the implementation of KPIs and regularly review to ensure they are continuously improved.
- Ensure world class customer service is provided both internally and externally and measured to an agreed set of objectives.
What skills are needed for this role?
- Must have pharmaceutical/ healthcare background.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- MS office
Salary: £25k – £29k
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00
Benefits: non-contractual bonus scheme, 35 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance (after qualifying period).
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.