Contract Centre Coordinator
Salary: £158 per day
Duration: 31st December 2022
Purpose of the role of a Contact Centre Coordinator
To ensure that our Contact Centre operations are appropriately governed and a continuous improvement culture nurtured, so that quality and productivity are consistently optimised to facilitate a resolution focused, effortless and satisfying support experience for all our customers. Thus ensuring our customers’ support experiences build lifelong customer loyalty and contribute positively to customer retention.You will play an influential role in the management of our Contact Centre operations performance, providing support and direction to our outsourced Contact Centre partners; based onshore, nearshore and offshore.
Key Responsibilities for a Contact Centre Coordinator
- Exclusive ownership for the successful implementation of assigned projects and initiatives; by agreeing project objectives, representing our interests and those of other third parties, providing direction on the management of projects, determining and communicating key deliverables, organising the various subject matter experts/partners/action owners working on a project, monitoring progress of action owners and holding them accountable for their assigned actions, performing risk assessments, ensure all project aims and quality standards are achieved.
- Shared ownership for our support teams’ effective and efficient handling of all support enquiries for all products (Mobile, TV&AV, Home Appliances, Computing, Displays and Smart Home) across all our contact channels (Voice, Live Chat, Email, Apps, Remote Management and Visual Support). With shared ownership of our key measures of success CSAT, NPS, FCR, CES and response rates.
- Ownership for general Contact Centre reporting and insights; including but not limited to contact volume and contact reason analysis, learning needs analysis, early warning processes etc.
- Ownership for ensuring our outsourced Contact Centre partners maintain effective governance of pending cases management to ensure efficient and effective handling and minimise case cycle
- Shared ownership for leading the successful introduction of new products and services from a customer support and experience perspective.
- Shared ownership for our strategic partners’ management and reporting of Contact Centre product samples. With shared responsibility for requesting new product samples and conducting audits.
- Shared ownership for sustaining a continuous closed feedback loop connected to all areas of the business to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Exclusive responsibility for administration duties related to our CRM, Live Chat and Email management tools, E-learning platform and our Knowledge Base.
Key Competencies of a Contact Centre Coordinator
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing consumer electronics customer support operations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of the customer experience, contact centre, BPO marketplace
- Proven experience of project managing customer support projects and initiatives and successfully implementing key results
- Experience of governing CRM, E-Learning, Knowledge Base platforms/tools utilization
- Team management experience in a contact centre environment
- Ability to efficiently analyse data in order to deliver reporting and presentations to senior individuals at board level
- Ability to analyse statistics and results to advise, and make, business and operational decisions
- Ability to effectively performance manage vendors and their operational delivery
- Networking and relationship management at subsidiary, RHQ and HQ level
- Experience in strategic partner/vendor management
- Excellent communication skills; Able to adapt messages to audience in person, on the telephone or in written communications
- Experience of achieving key performance indicators and understanding numerous SLA targets
- Ability to work under pressure and to ambitious timelines
- An ability to travel (mostly UK but occasionally overseas) and stay away from home occasionally
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.