Contact Centre Advisor
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Benefits: Holiday loyalty scheme up to 25 days + BH, annual bonus’, excellent working environment, training and development, birthday off, casual dress
Summary of a Contact Centre Advisor
Due to continued success and subsequent growth we are looking for candidates to join our multi-award winning team. Customer service and/or call centre experience is preferential although candidates with other directly transferable skills will be considered and full training will be given.
Key Responsibilities of a Contact Centre Advisor
• Responding to customer queries either by call, email, letter, texts and sometimes via the LiveChat facility
• Ensure excellent customer service ensuring customers’ needs are met to a high level of satisfaction
• Ensure you have responded to customers within a certain timeframe
• Contribute to the hitting the daily targets regarding completed work
• Keeping systems up to date with information and correspondence
• All general administration
Key Competencies of a Contact Centre Advisor
• Good comprehension of the English language and an understanding of how to construct letters
• Understanding of financial responsibility
• Strong verbal communication skills and confidence to deal with queries and disputes
• An aptitude for learning and an ability to retain information as there will be background information to read, understand and apply
• Successful candidates need to be strong team players and fairly thick skinned as some customers can be challenging for various reasons
• A good sense of humour is the most effective way that the team currently deal with sometimes difficult calls.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Danielle Godbold