The Compliance Officer will undertake suitability assessments of all suppliers and partners; working with our panel of Debt Collection Agencies to ensure compliance, identify risk and process improvement; developing and implementing control systems and processes across the business.
The Compliance Officer will need a clean, driving license as travel would be by car.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance the candidate will be required to:
• Conduct Debt Collection Agency (DCA) & Debt Resolution (DS) audits to ensure our partners are complying with regulations, policies and best practice standards
• Manage risk mitigation
• Conduct root-cause analysis of any non-conformance
• Proactively identify areas for improvement and help to define best practice
• Identify failings in systems and processes and work to improve these areas to drive performance
• Support Business Development projects
• Assist with maintenance of ISO27001 and 14001 standards
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organised and meticulous. They will have the ability to foster excellent relationships with stake holders plus:
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent experience in financial services
• Excellent Analytical skills and attention to detail
• Office toolset including Visio
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
• Regulatory knowledge of the Collections & Recoveries Industry
• Knowledge of FCA regulation and processes relating to OFGEM, OFWAT and ICO
• Understanding of Data Protection legislation and requirements of standard ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO4001
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.