Overview: Provide commercial, financial and accounting support to the IM B2B Division in the UK. The role involves close working with the Senior Leadership Team and Accounting Team within the IM Division and reports to the Head of Commercial Finance. This is a business partnering role looking after the B2B business.
What does the day to day look like?
- Support the wider finance team with analysis as and when required for internal and external reporting.
- Prepare value added reporting and analysis to support management and identify significant trends/issues, e.g. monitor performance against forecast and pipeline; identify risks and opportunities
- Working with Sales and Legal to draft commercial terms letters in line with approved plans.
- Day-to-day commercial decision making;
- Ensure that these costs are completely and accurately recorded, correctly classified, that spend is appropriately justified and within budget/authority limits, and that supporting processes are efficient and effective.
What skills are needed for this role?
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent analytical skills to understand business drivers and interpret financial results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels, get key messages across succinctly and work with others.
- Up to date knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Experience of working in technology or FMCG sectors; B2B experience a plus.
- Hands on experience of using ERP systems (preferably SAP).
PAYE: £230 per day
Benefits (PAYE only): Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.