Commercial Finance Administrator
Salary: £117 per day
Duration: 31st Dec 2022
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Summary of a Commercial Finance Administrator
The Commercial Finance Administrator will be responsible for entering Customer deal support into systems and issuing deal sheets to Customers, as well as managing the administration of Customer Commercial contracts, support the Commercial Finance Analysts across the team.
Key Responsibility of a Commercial Finance Administrator
• By accurately inputting data, the Commercial Finance Administrator will support the timely and seamless end to end Sales Deduction processes of IM Business.
• Enter customer T&C into finance recording system by accurate data entry
• Summarise above data entry to excel and circulate to stakeholders
• Support the wider commercial finance team with the preparation and distribution of quarterly commercial terms letters
• Liaising with customers and Sales teams to ensure deals are properly accrued and communicated in timely manner with internal processes are followed
• Reporting of status of Sales Deduction budgets to stakeholders
• Working with AR team to validate and process of customer claims received and management of account accruals
Key Competencies of a Commercial Finance Administrator
• Advanced skills in MS Excel – highly experienced with data sort, filter, pivots, charts, vlookup (there will be a test)
• Ability to generate data visualisations / graph representations
• Highest attention to details
• Great communication skills with soft skillset
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent administration skills
• Well planned & organised
• Eagerness to learn and expand skillset
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Willing to work overtime when required to meet the urgent deadlines
• Proven track record in demonstrating accountability and ownership
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.