Client Services Administrator
Location – Weybridge
Salary – £22,000 to £24,000 PA
Duration – Permanent
Hours- Monday- Friday 9 to 5.30pm. Hybrid available 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
The Client Services (CS) team will primarily manage the client’s day to day requirements, forming a good rapport with our clients. The CS team manage implementation and change control and Working cross-departmentally to manage the client’s requirements, thus ensuring that we are exceeding customer expectation, in keeping with their SLA’s & KPI’s.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Administrator
• Respond to Client queries within a required time period and monitor these through to resolution
• Manage the Client Services email account, reacting to questions quickly and efficiently
• Liaise with internal departments to help manage client & contractual expectations
• Assist with the development of processes for service improvement
• Develop a strong understanding of client goals to ensure striking the correct balance between client needs, excellent service and business objectives
• Support the Client Services team to deliver reporting for our clients
Key competencies of a Customer Service Administrator
• Be computer literate and adept with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working in team
• Ability to organise and prioritise work commitments
• Willingness to learn
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson