Channel Marketing Manager
Looking for a challenge? Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey. They are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to join the team and change how they currently manage marketing execution through the indirect channel. They are looking for innovative individuals to lead the development of their marketing strategy across indirect channels. This Channel Marketing Manager role is a 6 month contract role with a view to extend.
A strategic mind-set but a single contributor delivery capability is absolutely crucial.
Key responsibilities of Channel Marketing Manager Role
- Develop, shape, and run the Partner Programme to influence Partner behaviour in line with channel strategy
- Own the Channel Marketing framework for the Indirect ‘Managed’ and ‘Unmanaged’ Partner base, as well as Retailers, including the ongoing programme of communications, enablement, events, engagement, incentives etc.
- Build weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual co-marketing and activation plans with nominated partners across B2B2B/B2B2C that create demand and sell-through portfolio of Display products
- Attending sales and team meetings to present plans and gather feedback
- Understanding the customer account requirements and opportunities by developing prosperous relationships
- Create and implement marketing activities to generate leads, drive conversion, and sell through for products
- Manage the full suite of channel activities: sales enablement, events, incentives, creative and PR
- Be responsible for ensuring the marketing budget is allocated in a cost effective manner to maximize ROI. Based on projected sales, ensure that activity planned is in line with proposed accruals.
- Assist the commercial team with selling into channel new products, solutions, and propositions through clear presentation of marketing campaigns and development of bespoke initiatives to stimulate demand within channels.
- Timely management of all admin tasks/reporting
Key Attributes of this Channel Marketing Manager Role
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and deliver on key projects
- Must be confident in delivering presentations to large audiences made up of Senior stakeholders and Customers
- Must be able to multi task and project manage large projects
- Must have initiative, be passionate, creative and self-motivated
- Ability to translate company and customer strategies marketing plans into marketing plans
- Display background, ideally within a Tech manufacturer, distribution, or reseller environment
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role as well as developing Partner Programmes and delivering channel marketing frameworks that drive channel growth
- Ideally B2B2B and B2B2C Channel Marketing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience across the marketing mix
- Commercial ability to produce business case and ROI on marketing spend
- Experience in managing complex marketing budgets and processes
- High level of experience with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Qualified up to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification
Benefits for this Channel Marketing Manager Role
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Onsite parking
- Holiday pay
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.