Channel Marketing Executive
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £154.61-£170.61 Per day
Duration – Ongoing contract
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Summary of a Channel Marketing Executive
This role is designed to develop, drive, and implement the channel marketing activity in the largest account and seek opportunities within existing channel marketing plans to demonstrate and capitalise additional awareness, footfall & sales.
Responsibilities of a Channel Marketing Executive
• Responsible for coordinating and carrying out the promotional calendar, including briefing agencies (creative, artwork, print and install) for print and digital requirements, working with internal partners, and ensuring promotional POS is live in stores on time.
• Responsible for GTM planning and execution for non-Flagship (support for Flagship) product launches and life cycle management to support sell out of products. Including objective setting, communicating launch plans to senior partners, full agency briefings (creative, artwork, print and install) and post campaign wrap-up.
• Understand the customer account requirements and opportunities by developing prosperous relationships at all levels in the account. Support to build and implement marketing activities which will fulfil these needs in a timely, creative way.
• Responsible for maintaining the webpages, including reporting webpage issues, creating and updating carousel assets, store information updates, and creation of new pages if required.
• Support in planning and performing digital and print POS to support revenue driving initiatives
• Lead contact for the production agency with responsibility for all print and installation requirements, including crafting window elevation guides and handling POS production lists.
• Lead contact for the PRS marketing executive to support with project execution and weekly status calls.
• Responsible for channel and GTM reporting, including quarterly marketing laydown, Proof of Execution for all promotions and launches, GTM calendar, various POS trackers and CRM tracker.
Key competencies of a Channel Marketing Executive
• Highly organised, forward thinking and self-motivated
• Flexible and energetic with initiative & passion for IM (Mobile) products
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Results oriented with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to work autonomously
• Someone who enjoys being empowered and uses initiative to deliver great results
• Experience in a team based role
• Marketing experience (2+ years)
• Retail Marketing experience preferred
• Mobile industry experience / passion preferable
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Effective in agency briefing and feedback
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.