Channel Engagement Executive
Salary: £150-170 per day
Duration: 31st December 2021
Purpose of the role of a Channel Engagement Executive
This role acts as the bridge between the CX division and our channel partners. This means ensuring the needs of both the organisation and the partner are met and aligned to deliver the best possible customer experience. This role is pivotal to the CX division as many after-sales initiatives and projects come from working closer with our channel partners to improve the customer support journeys.
The candidate must be comfortable meeting new people and leading meetings both internally and externally, they must have a hands-on approach with all team members and actively engage with other departments.
Key Responsibilities of a Channel Engagement Executive
• Be the first point of contact for a range of channel partners for all queries relating to after-sales, service and in-life customer experience
• Support the post sales business relationships for all B2C products sold into Channel
• Support and lead monthly channel partner meetings on after sales performance and new CX initiatives
• Build strong relationships
• Handle both customer and channel escalations with in life product challenges
• Support the wider CX team with reporting channel issues including escalations, product quality issues and customer feedback
• Preparing and issuing of monthly CX Performance Packs across channel accounts
• Meet with customer quality teams to review product performance and bring in assistance when needed from the wider business
• Understand Repair and Returns volume by Channel Partner understanding improvement opportunities
• Understand the changing industry and customer and how we should adapt and improve to suit their needs
• Contribute to business case modelling for million-pound service initiatives
• Continuously be looking to improve not only the new projects but the ongoing operation of the after-sales journeys through all channels
• Bring teams together both internally and with the channel partners to work on new projects
• Effectively communicate the purpose and importance of the project and team to the department and rest of the business
Key Competencies of a Channel Engagement Executive
• Self-confident and effective communicator
• Outgoing, positive person who can influence and change ideas and attitudes
• A ‘go getter’ who can work autonomously without micromanagement
• Prepared to challenge status quo and ask questions
• Relentless drive for improvement and ability to look at things from different perspectives
• Great ability to present and motivate teams both internally and externally
• A positive thinking, self-driven and results-orientated individual
• Resourcefulness and flexibility to work with different teams and in different environments
• Has a passion for technology, innovation and great customer experience
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.