Business Support Executive
Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 plus performance based bonus
Hours: Hybrid working – Home & Weybridge Based office
Summary of a Business Support Executive
An exciting opportunity for someone energetic and enthusiastic, wishing to work in a small boutique group of companies (Management Consulting, Specialist Hygiene, Investments). This would be ideal for a candidate with strong administration skills able to work in a diverse environment requiring structure. There will be back office and front office duties which will be varied and suit a candidate who prefers structure and routine but also the buzz of a changing / agile environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Support Executive
• Provide administrative and general business support to Business Owner
• Monitoring and uploading content for online marketing (Linkedin)
• Capturing and following up contacts from online marketing.
• Manage travel arrangements for wider team.
• Schedule meetings with client prospects (inbound only/verified)
• Take and manage orders for e commerce.
• Monitoring team shared mailboxes, including timely storing of documentation and arranging onward communications.
• Working alongside other admin support staff to support diary management and meeting scheduling.
• Coordinate the reporting workflow, including population of report data, consolidation of reports and distribution
• Asset management, including the monitoring of Microsoft and other license purchases.
• General purchasing activities (collecting items from suppliers/arranging shipping)
• Ensuring payroll is complete
• Office management.
• Occasional minute taking support for ‘onsite’ consultant team.
Key Competencies of a Business Support Executive
• Strong administration skills
• Commercially driven
• Understands the start-up environment
• Good communication skills
• Proficient across Microsoft Office suite
• Attention to detail
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• 30 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
• 3 Wellness days (24 hr notice required and handover if required)
• Performance bonus scheme up to 10%
• Optional Pension scheme
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson