Business Support Administrator
Salary: £21 – £25,000 PA
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday – Friday (Hybrid working, 2 days WFM)
Our client is looking for organised administrator who with excellent customer service skills to join their team. You will act as main point of contact for customers and clients and ensure that all bookings are recorded accurately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Support Administrator
Providing an efficient and professional service to our clients’ customers. Tasks to include but not limited to:
• Assessment Visit Coordination and Booking;
• Liaison between Customers, Assessment Managers and Contracted Assessor & Experts;
• Processing or Pre and Post Visit Documentation;
• Hotel and Travel Bookings;
• To provide a point of contact for our clients’ customers and external enquirers, taking ownership of enquiries and responding with relevant information, ensuring high quality customer service is delivered and a customer orientated culture is maintained throughout.
• To actively monitor, progress and resolve key processes associated with the accreditation cycle and take effective action to resolve any overdue items through collaboration and liaison with relevant parties.
• To coordinate with other members of staff to ensure continuous operational cover and therefore, consistency of operations at all times.
• To maintain accurate and up to date internal records, files and databases to ensure efficient retrieval of information.
• To provide support in the arrangement and execution of internal and external meetings, conferences and training courses.
• To process any additional tasks, as agreed with Line Manager, in an efficient and timely manner in line with internal processes.
Key Competencies of a Business Support Administrator
• Good level of IT literacy, with MS Teams, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Great attention to detail and able to work to set procedures.
• Good organisational ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Solid customer service skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Donna Jackson