Business Development Executive
Location: Islington, hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
Salary: £28,000PA + commission (high earning potential)
Summary of a Business Development Executive
Our client is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join their thriving business. You will contribute to the profits and business growth by increasing the value of existing customer revenues whilst attracting new ones.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
• Source and develop profitable new business across the security and FM sector.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales revenues in these areas
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Communication with existing and potential customers across the business.
• Prompt completion of tenders, PQQ’s and RFI’s – writing skills required.
• Targeting clients across the private, public, local authority, educational, and non-profit sectors.
• Effective networking with potential customers.
• Timely and accurate completion of tender questionnaires.
• Effective maintenance of Company sales database.
• Completion of accurate weekly sales activity reports.
• Possess an excellent knowledge of the entire sales cycle from initial lead finding through to tendering and closing the sale.
• Excellent client engagement, persuasion, and communication skills.
• Be a constant and effective target achiever and closer.
Key Competencies of a Business Development Executive
• A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
• Previous sales experience is a huge advantage
• Strong client engagement skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• A competitive nature and the ability to effectively network.
• PC literate with the ability to use all MS products.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.