Business Development Executive
Salary: £25-40k basic, OTE – £40-80k
Summary of a Business Development Executive
You will responsible for Driving Business Development strategies within the team, Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established organisation that combines a turnover of £20-£22 million, you will become a part of a motivated and thriving team within a great office environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
- Executing telephone sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Ensuring strong sales approach completed each week on existing and prospect clients.
- Marketing out high-quality candidates to our database across different industries
- Building and maintaining a Masterlist of contractors and ensuring growth on a weekly basis.
- Excelling personal KPI’s including decision maker calls, manipulated starts, booked meetings & prospect/suspect growth.
- In depth knowledge of industry specific value propositions.
- Identifying customer needs and targeting accordingly.
- Following CRM processes to ensure full understanding of the amount of clients/contacts/prospects available to call and providing analysis of this.
- Ability to set up and complete Business Development presentations.
- Drive Hot Leads/leads strategies from the Delivery team and measure success on this.
- Host and attend corporate hospitality events when required to improve business relationships.
- Ability to negotiate with a strong understanding of “feature/benefit” sales strategies.
- Completion of references/lead follow up and ensure sales flip on all.
Key Competencies of a Business Development Executive
- Previous sales experience, ideally working within a business development role
- Strong telephone manner
- Negotiation skills
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong rapports
- IT literate, confident using Microsoft packages
- Motivated, hungry to succeed
- Ability to conduct excellent presentations
Benefits of a Business Development Executive
- Long term career training and development plans
- High performance company culture
- Excellent earning potential and benefits
- Uncapped commission
- Sociable team and with regular company outings
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly incentives
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Danielle Godbold