Summary of Business Analyst
As part of the display team which offers leadership, guidance, expertise and support of the
sales, product & marketing strategies for display across Europe. Covering a variety of products and target customers, including ultra-high net worth individuals, multi-national corporations through to individual consumers, a day in the Display team is rarely the same.
The purpose of this role is to provide the business analysis needed to drive decision making. Being the go-to specialist on market and competitor data. Collect information from multiple sources and collate for reporting.
Location – Chertsey
Salary – £127 per day
Contract length – 31 December 2021
Responsibilities of Business Analyst
• Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on key topics within the department using internal and external data sources/platforms
• Report to key team members in the business on market share data provided
• Report to key team members on the efficiency and profitability of the product lines
• Upload weekly stock and sales data
• Collate competitor data from key retail destinations on pricing and activity
• Work with business intelligence, product management, sales, marketing, finance and supply chain management to develop and analyse multiple sources of information
• Provide clear, detailed analysis and recommendations to facilitate decision making
• Perform data validation on key data sources and reports
Key competencies of Business Analyst
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, sophisticated formulas)
• Good skills in MS office PP and Word
• Experience in handling, manipulating and interpreting large data sets
• Strong, verbal, written and presentation abilities
• Strong numeracy/commercial acuity
• Excellent attention to detail
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.