Location – Chertsey
Salary – £214.61-£266.61 Per day
Duration –12 month FTC
Benefits: Holiday – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Reward Plus discount shopping and a Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks
Summary of a Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a business or systems analyst that can develop clear and concise schematics of a new Global System that they are looking to bring online in 2023. In this role you will need to bridge the gap between customer and systems, applying human-led design thinking to systems that need to support the client’s customers in an ever growing digital world.
Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
• Understand current and new business procedures.
• Identify effective solutions for current CS system issues.
• Work alongside system vendors to drive standard methodology within selected platforms
• Translate user requirements into functional specifications/ requirements
• Research and suggest development priority for key features
• Observe all systems usage and feedback any integration requirements
• Support project teams during the analysis, planning and testing phase of software development
• Lead testing plans and validate delivery of user requirements within technical deployments
• Support multiple SME’s across Europe in leading requirements into delivery
Key competencies of a Business Analyst
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
• Highly analytical attitude
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent documentation skills, structured and easy to understand
• Proficient with schematics, design and visual representation
• System Design, Analysis, Testing and Deployment experience
• Familiar with systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and CXM based solutions
• Customer Service/Experience background or relevant project experience preferred
• Timeliness of delivery against challenging project plans
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant – Charlie Shepherd