Bonus and Commission Specialist Summary
The purpose of this role is to support the Performance Based Pay Manager with day to day operations including collating and reviewing Key Performance Indicators, SMART objectives and Sales Targets and calculating and communicating results. Responsibilities will include administration, reporting and analysis of bonus and commissions across the two businesses.
Location – Chertsey, Surrey
Salary – up to £142.28 per day PAYE
Temporary until December 2021 – with a view to extend
Responsibilities of Bonus and Commission Specialist
- Manage the core data collection process for all colleagues within the business, ensuring that all data is entered accurately in the workbooks – Salaries, Reporting Line, New Starter / Leavers etc
- Review and analyse the quality of objectives being set. This will involve liaising with management across the business
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure payments are submitted to payroll on time for processing
- Assisting in the migration to new automated bonus and commission system
- Manager and employee training on PBP Schemes
- Communicate Targets and Comp Statements in a timely manner
- Calculate Sales and Non Sales payments adhering to tight deadlines
- Manage and respond to queries promptly and professionally
Key competencies of Bonus and Commission Specialist
- Advanced Excel user –modelling ability including handling large data sets, macros etc.
- Experience of using various commission and bonus software.
- Prior experience of business modelling and/or data management.
- Degree/professional qualifications or equivalent in relevant field.
- High attention to detail & highly organised
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
- Great communicator and relationship builder
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.