To manage all technical aspects of our relationship with and customers directly, providing top quality pre-sales, project management, and ongoing technical account management and support.
• Develop close partnerships with current customers to become embedded in their workflow and discussions, to understand their evolving needs.
• Document customer requirements, system configuration settings and, issues and managing communication of these to the business and customer.
• Gather technical data from internal departments and interpreting the material for the target audience, ensuring synergy between the commercial and technical elements of our proposals.
• Become the customer’s technical point of contact prior to acceptance into “business as usual”.
• Become the technical subject matter expert during deployments, upgrades and migrations to a changed platform.
• Provide training for Major accounts on application settings and configuration.
• Provide pre-sales product demonstrations and evaluation of proof of concepts to prospective customers, and/or existing customers, during deployment and pre-sales phase.
• Engage regularly with the product development teams to ensure effective communication of customer requirements, development requests, issues and customer feedback.
• Engage regularly with Helpdesk Support to ensure timely resolution to customer issues, providing clear channels for escalation.
• Provide hand-over documentation to “business as usual” (Service Team).
• Provide project visibility to the senior sales management team.
• Manage customer trials/evaluations in Spain, Italy and France.
• Aid technical responses to tenders in Spain, Italy and France.
• Creative problem solving – able to quickly analyse issues and provide solutions for improvement.
• Required to travel to customer sites in UK, Spain, Italy and France at short notice.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Pre/Post Sales Engineer, Pre/Post Sales Consultant or Technical Account Manager.
• Degree Qualification in IT/Engineering or related subject.
• Fluent in English.
• Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, French and/or Italian.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.